Website terms and conditions
Access to this site and changes
1. Access to and use of the www.thepostnataldoula.co.uk website ("this Site") is provided by Grace Williams, The Postnatal Doula, TQ12 3NH ("we" or "us") subject to these Site Terms.
2. Your use of any part of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Site Terms which takes effect on the date on which you first use this Site. If you do not agree with these Site Terms, you should cease using this Site immediately.
3. We reserve the right to change these Site Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Site Terms.
Availability of this Site, security and accuracy
4. Whilst we endeavour to make this Site available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to this Site will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Access to this Site may be suspended to you personally or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We also reserve the right at any time and without notice to impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Site for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use this Site under any other name or through another user.
5. We do not warrant that this Site will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. Although we may put in place security measures for your protection, we shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to, use of or browsing of, this Site or your downloading of any material from it. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties in breaching any security measures.
6. Any information found on this Site is intended for guidance only. We may change this Site and anything described in it without notice to you.
7. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that information on this Site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given that it is complete, accurate or up-to-date and we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions.
8. Nothing on this Site shall constitute legal, financial or other advice. You should consult your professional adviser if you require such advice.
Your submission of material to this Site and your liability
9. We may use any material, information and data that you submit to us or this Site for any purpose. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
10. You shall not submit any material, information or data to us or to this Site which in any respect:
10.1 is in breach of any statute, regulation or byelaw of any jurisdiction;
10.2 may breach the intellectual property rights or privacy or other rights of any third party;
10.3 may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
10.4 is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
10.5 is inaccurate; or
10.6 may be contrary to our interests.
11. You shall not impersonate any other person or body or misrepresent a relationship with any person or body or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud others.
12. You must not interfere with another person's use of this Site or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects another person's use of this Site.
13. We will not be responsible or liable for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, information or data supplied by you or other users to this Site and we reserve the right to omit, suspend or edit any material, information or data submitted.
14. You shall fully and promptly indemnify us against all damages, proceedings, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, charges, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur as a result (direct or indirect) of any breach by you of these Site Terms or as a result of any material, information or data submitted by you to us or to this Site.
Products of services
15. We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction, and may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We also reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. Although we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on the Service, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Third party websites
16. We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from this Site exists. The links are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
17. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining Site Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
18. If you are aware of any misuse of this Site by another person in breach of these Site Terms, please report this to us as soon as possible.
19. If you want to contact us for any reason, please contact us using the contact information listed on this Site.
English law and jurisdiction
20. These Site Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any dispute which may arise under these Site Terms.